Donate to Frederiksen
The main focus of the Parent Faculty Club (PFC) is to provide direct support to our teachers, enrichment school programs and events, which in turn help our students achieve academic excellence and encourage a sense of community.
Frederiksen’s PFC relies entirely on donations from parents like you! We all know personally that these are difficult budget times, and there are many requests of Dublin families to offset state budget cuts, but the PFC continues to rely on your direct financial support. Our goal is to raise money to support our school programs. This year Fall Check In will be the ONLY time that PFC will be asking for monetary donations. There may be an opportunity for your employer to Corporate Match your donation. We encourage you to look into this.
Here is where your school donation goes!
• Teachers - The bulk of donations go to teachers - for resources and new teachers.
• Grade level experience - Each grade receives funding to be used towards a grade level experience!
• STEAM enrichment - Fun & exciting activities, programs and events that focus on STEAM!
• Student assemblies - Character development, awards, Veteran's day celebration, and more!
• Free/Subsidized events - Outdoor movie night, Fall Festival, Letter Writing Night, Bedtime Books, Ice Cream Social and more!
• School site improvement - Continued improvements to our beautiful campus!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR DONATION!
What programs will your donation support?
Classroom Teacher funds, Grade level experiences, STEAM enrichment programs, student assemblies, school events (i.e. Movie Night, Letter Writing Night, Bingo Night, Family Dance,
Golden Skate Night, Field Day etc.), and school site improvements.
Please take a look at other wonderful opportunities that we are providing to earn money for our school's students, teachers, staff and campus facilities.